Friday, August 16, 2013

Utah Trip

The girls and I just got home from a month-long trip to Utah, so I've got a lot of catching up to do on the blog. It was the best trip...
the Clarke Reunion,
the Hawkins Reunion,
a few visits to see my Tueller grandparents,
time with my Clarke grandparents,
a zoo trip with my BYU roommate and her cute kids,
hiking and lunch dates with Dartmouth friends ,
a much-anticipated reunion with one of my best friends from California,
talks and walks with my high school bff,
lots of time with my Utah siblings and my cute nephew,
3 trips to Seven Peaks water park,
3 temple trips (my first time seeing the beautiful, new temple video),
checking out the Parade of Homes with my mama,
play dates and Sunday dinners with the Hawkins cousins,
and lots of relaxing days and fun nights with my parents and Logan.

Josh even popped in for the Hawkins reunion for a few days, so it was great to be a full family of four for a few days! Thank you Utah for such a wonderful month!
Lots of pictures to come...

No comments: