Monday, October 22, 2012

Brrr....

Last week our friends in Huntington Beach had weather in the 80's and were having picnics and beach days. (I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous....) 
Part of me misses that perfect weather! But there's also something super cute about seeing Bryn have to get all bundled up just to walk down the street to the park. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few months when it's snowy and freezing, but for now it is really fun to have a "real" fall season. We love it!
On a side note, I think it's about time to find some new footwear. Last week I was running errands in 40 degree weather and my flip flops just weren't cutting it. Unfortunately, boots are a little more expensive than $2.50 Old Navy flip flops :)
If the bars of the playground are too cold, then we walk around the trails in our neighborhood. It's the next best thing to a beach day! I really can't get over how beautiful New Hampshire is. I wish I was a better photographer to try to capture it because it's really breathtaking in certain spots.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to comment and tell you we got a place in Huntington Beach and it's in the 4th ward! That's the one you were in, right? Thanks again for all your advice!

miss said...

I love her coat!