Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We like Pumpkin Patches

Today we went to a pumpkin patch in Irvine with Michelle and Maddi. This one was smaller and less crowded than the last, and so much fun.
Such a model. We've been working with her on this particular pose.
Laughing at the hay.
Tasting the hay.
So excited to have made it through the tunnel of hay.
Smiling girls. Loving the little rides.
Brynlee really thought she was driving the rocket.
She loved this blow-up zone. She was doing lots of back flips and things, but I didn't get any pictures of that. Next time.
Yay for another fun pumpkin patch day!
P.S. Remember how she was taking up to 19 steps yesterday? Well, her record today was only 9. Maybe it was yesterday's diet, including one very large banana. I've heard potassium consumption is directly tied to the number of steps a toddler can take.

5 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

oh goodness...she is seriously the cutest little girl ever..I am super jealous. HOw lucky are you!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Haha not only is Brynlee just the cutest baby girl but your commentary always makes me laugh! I'll be looking forward to the seeing the backflip pictures next time :)

whitney johnson said...

i love all those pictures! especially the 2nd one! haha, she's so cute. and congratulations on the first steps! :)

JS said...

I just found you. It has been fun getting to know you!
Yea for pumpkins and upper body strength! :)

JS said...

ok, just saw your art blog. I took a watercolor class at BYU. I loved it. I love to watercolor... but feel like I forgot what I learned. :) Wanna re teach me? Will you have a mini class for me? Maybe while my kids are at preschool or something? I would love that!