Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spinach Mush

We're still making our daily spinach smoothies, and loving it. To make them healthier, I've been adding more and more spinach, to pack in those dark leafy greens. And it still tastes great! Bryn LOVES it, too! Today we gave her spinach smoothie even more substance by pouring in the dry flakes of Gerber whole wheat cereal. It looked completely disgusting (see above picture), but she still went nuts over it. Doesn't it look like we're spooning her pesto or something!?

2 comments:

{autie} said...

I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only one going crazy for the green smoothies: I made Ivy a Popsicle with breast milk, spinach and bananas...too much information, sorry, but it's sooo fun!

whitney johnson said...

haha, that's hilarious. and good job on raising such a healthy girl! :)