Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grateful

Sundays are easily my favorite day of the week. And today was espeically wonderful. A few thoughts, at the close of a beautiful day: -I love my calling in the Relief Society presidency. What an absolute privilege and blessing it is to serve with such remarkable, faithful sisters. -I love our ward. Everything about it. -I am missing my family more than ever. I've never felt more grateful for my parents, siblings, extended family, and the family I married into. (So excited to see Jae this weekend!!) -On the flip side, I am more grateful than ever that I am away from home with my little family of three. We are having invaluable experiences in California, and I am so glad to be here. -I am so grateul to Josh for being completely devoted to the Lord, to me, and to Brynlee. He is my perfect companion. -I love Brynlee more and more each day. My little buddy. She was such a cutie today, bringing such a sweet spirit to our home today. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for all that I have. I am truly blessed to be a wife, a mother, and a daughter of God. If you want to be humbled, and shed a few tears (who's eager for that?), read this. My heart is with this faith-filled mother and her family. I am once again reminded of how truly blessed I am.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

:) Love this! Love you!!!