Monday, February 1, 2010

Cheese

I haven't posted many pictures of myself lately because I've forgotten how to smile with my eyes open. I've ruined about twenty five could-have-been-cute pictures.
Exhibit A. (Bryn takes after me). Exhibit B. (Really excited).
Exhibit C. (Bryn's pulling her arms back because the cheese is scaring her).
Woah. I'm about to eat her.
(Gotta love the Simba pose, though!)
I'm really doing this closed-eye smile in every picture lately. Yikes. If you take my picture anytime soon, please remind me to keep my eyes open and not get too excited.

4 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I love the last pic (your Simba one). You two have so much fun together! Don't worry, you still look fabulous, even with the eyes closed :)

Brandi said...

You make me laugh!

Diana Hulme said...

Hahaha!!! I love the Simba!!! That really is kind of funny. You are demonstrating extreme upper arm strength. I think you look cute in all of these pics - seriously.

miss said...

You probably can't help it, she's so lovely!