Saturday, February 20, 2010

Date Night

Tonight we went on such a fun date! It had been a while, so it was a great time. We didn't get a babysitter in time, so we took Brynlee along. We used our Chili's gift card and had a delicious meal! (I recommend the Carribbean Salad with grilled chicken. Delish.) Bryn was getting squirmy by the end of it, but she was actually better than I thought, thank goodness. Then we went to Barnes and Noble, our favorite. Bryn was in awe of all the colorful books. She was running from one shelf to the next, doing some pretty crazy babbling and letting out high-pitched screams of excitement. It was too much for her. And then, we finished it off with a little frozen yogurt. (As if we needed anything else in our stomachs!?)
I love going on dates.
I love good food and good reads.
I love my sweet daughter.
And I love love love my cute husband.

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Our date nights always include Sterling Henry. I swear they are more fun when he comes!