Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smoothie Recipe

Here's Kristin's smoothie recipe I've been using:

1 cup orange juice, almond milk, or milk

3 handfulls baby spinach, blend until smooth.

1 frozen banana, blend until smooth.

At this point you can also add yogurt (any flavor), fresh or frozen berries (the smoothie will be an ugly color, but will taste great!), 1 T. ground flax seed, 1 kale leaf, 1 tsp. coconut oil, any frozen or fresh fruit you'd like to add.

You've got to try it, if you haven't already. They're delicious, healthy, and totally trendy. Ha ha. Jump on the bandwagon!

4 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Yum! thanks for the recipe, Im excited to give it a try! By the way, Brynlee totally reminds me of Graucho Marks in the picture below with the little mustache she has going on :)I love it!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oo! I'm a little nervous about the spinach part but I'm going to have to give it a try. I love yogurts, fruit and all that healthy fresh stuff so I'll let you know how I like it! Thanks for sharing.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I love the pictures Michelle took, they are sooo good. Love your blog, you are so funny.

Missy Johnson said...

thanks! i can't wait to try one!