Monday, April 16, 2012

Salute

Josh and Bryn have this cute little habit of giving each other a salute when he leaves for work.
Bryn gets so excited about it, but I think I love it even more than she does.
Cute, right?
The only problem is that lately Bryn has also been trying to do the salute position during prayers instead of folding her arms. We're trying to break this prayer-time habit, but it's hard not to giggle when we peek at her during prayers and she's got one arm behind her back and the other across her forehead, with her eyes tightly closed.
P.S. Bryn picked out this lovely ensemble today. I think it's her third outfit of the day and I'm sure it won't be the last!

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

That girl is TOO FUNNY!!! I love it. :)

Karen said...

What a cute tradition they have.