My goal was to finish up all my "baby projects" by the end of the month.
I don't think I'm going to quite make that goal, but I'm almost done!
Today I used THIS tutorial to make a dozen burp cloths. It was a really simple, really quick project and I think they'll be nice and absorbent with the chenille backing.
We definitely needed some new, fresh burp cloths with this second baby because Bryn's burp cloths had all been retired after nine full months of spitting up all day long.
Bryn was cute, though, so we couldn't get mad at her....even if we had to bring 25 burp cloths with us wherever we went :)