Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hair Flowers

(I don't know why this picture is showing up side-ways(?), but I guess it doesn't matter)
I've never made flower clips before, but last night I finally attempted them while Josh and I watched the BYU game. I have friends and sister-in-laws who make the cutest hair flowers ever, so I know mine are just simple, beginner clips. Some of Bryn's flower clips have gotten a little thrashed, so I wanted to try making a few for this new baby girl.
My next attempt is making some of those cute hair clips with felt. (Jen Scott- where are you when I need you!?)
We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

JS said...

Haha! Thanks for the shout out. :) I honestly feel that felt is the best art medium there is.

You make wonderful things with felt, I know you can do it.

Here is my inspiration:

Lou and Lee, Sprinkles on Top.

I just try and copy! Isn't that what creativity is...

I love these hair flowers you made!