Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disneyland Day

Bryn and I had a fun Disneyland day today! It had been a few weeks since we'd been, so Bryn was so thrilled to be back. I told her about it last night and, sure enough, she climbed into my bed at 6:30 this morning ready to go! She had dressed herself (jeans, t-shirt, jacket, shoes), filled her "purse" full of random things around the house (puzzle pieces, lotion, vitamins(?), etc), and the only thing left to do was drag her mother out of bed!
We spent the whole time in California Adventure this time, and did all her favorite rides plus a couple new ones:
For the first time I took Bryn on "Soarin' Over California", which she LOVED, and then we also tried out the "Wilderness Explorer Camp", which was also really fun. She went crazy with all those big slides, tunnels, bridges, etc. I was the crazy pregnant lady running around, trying to keep up with my speedy child!
She loved this dog character. I think he's from "Up", but I'm the worst with recognizing the Disney characters.
I love having these fun outings with Bryn! I'm trying to soak up all this one-on-one time because we've only got a few more months until she'll have to share my attention with another sibling!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You lucky ducks! Looks so fun.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

We just got back from Disneyland so I totally recognize all those rides/places! It is the character from Up and his name is Doug... don't worry, i had to ask one of the Disneyland people which one it was because I had no idea either!

The Pixton Family said...

What fun!