- Listening to primary songs and singing the tunes throughout the day
- Going on walks, if we end up at the park
- COLORING. Her very favorite thing right now! She runs to her crayons as soon as she's out of her crib in the morning.
- Reading books, saying lots of simple words as she goes along
- Dancing!! Shaking her little bottom every time she hears music
- Munching on raspberries, strawberries, raisins, and grapes.
- Helping me sweep, mop, dust, and knead bread dough. Wants to be a part of every job/meal prep.
- Swimming lessons and many trips to the BEACH! (Her most frequent request everyday is "Beach? Beach?")
- Climbing onto our bed, jumping wildly, and burrowing in the covers
Thursday, July 1, 2010
This this little cheeseball just turned one and a half yesterday. I really, really love this age. Some of her favorites right now are...