Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Long and Lean

The move to California set us back a little bit with Brynlee's doctors appointments, so she just barely went in for her four month check up even though she's nearly four and a half months. Anyway, she was so wild during her check-up: singing, gargling loudly, and even laughing aat certain points. She definitely didn't know what was coming for her. Shots. She did the same as last time. She cried when they first went in, but as soon as I could hold her again she settled down. She is 26.25 inches long (95th percentile) and she weighs 14 lbs 3 oz (50th percentile). I guess she's not as chubby as we thought she was. When I carry her it feels like she's much heavier than that, but I guess I'm just not as strong as I thought! I'm sure she'll chunk up even more once I start her on rice cereal!

No comments: