Saturday, May 30, 2009

Five Months

Brynlee is five months old today! She has seemed so grown up lately! She loves to grab things, anything she can get her hands on. Then she puts it in her mouth and sucks on it. When I hold her and walk around the apartment she will grab at picture frames and wall hangings that are in her reach. I used to occasionally hold her on my lap when I ate my lunch, but now she grabs at my food or knocks over my glass of water....which has happened three times this week. (You'd think I would learn!) When Josh or I burp her she turns and looks us right in the eyes, smiles, then grabs onto our face. It's so funny! She's not content to just sit still. She needs to be holding something or reaching for something. We love her so much and are so lucky to be her parents!!! These monthly pictures are getting harder and harder. All she wanted to do this time was eat the card. Showing a little leg. After months of wearing just socks, Bryn is finally wearing shoes! They're a little large, but she'll grow into them. Seeing her in shoes makes her seem so old to me! *If you're a perfectionist like me, you'll be bothered that the sign reads "5 month old" instead of "5 months old". I realized that after I was home from Kinko's and I just didn't think it was worth it to drive back and fix it. But now it's driving me crazy!

No comments: