Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Down, Two to Go!

My first trimester is finally over, and so is my morning sickness. (thank goodness!) I have felt soo good this last week. I've actually been able to cook again, without feeling nauseous with the smells of the kitchen. I even handled raw chicken last night, which is a big accomplishment. I'm still pretty tired and I get dizzy every once and a while, but I am so, so much better. I hope this stage last for a long, long time - like, maybe until December! I'm just so glad to be feeling well, especially since Josh is gone.

Since my nauseau is gone, I could finally do a temple session this morning. I've been wanting to go for so long, but it was just too risky to go the last few months. Anyway, this morning's session was wonderful! I'm lucky to live within walking distance of the temple.

No comments: