Monday, July 20, 2009

I Love These Two

Some days I am just so crabby and unpatient. What is the deal? It's like I'm a moody fourteen year old again. I have the best husband in the entire world, and the cutest little girl around. I have absolutely no reason to be sour. I need to remember how incredibly blessed I am, and recognize all the beautiful things around me -- that far outweigh any of the little details of life that seem to get me in a huff. By the way... Wonder why Josh is wearing a trash bag? Bryn started eating gerber fruits and veggies. And what does that mean for our little spitter-upper? Colored Spit Up. (And therefore, rainbow spotted carpet, clothing, blankets, etc.) You can always count on Bryn to spice things up a little bit. White spit-up was way too boring!

No comments: