Thursday, October 23, 2014

32

 On October 3rd Josh turned 32! Woohoo!
We celebrated as a family with his favorite brownies and ice cream. Bryn added the ninja turtle, which was a really nice touch :)
 Josh is the best of the best. I am so lucky to be his wife and the girls are sure lucky to have him as their dad. We love you, Josh!
I surprised Josh on the night of his birthday by arranging a babysitter (My cute niece Abby - Thank you, Abs!) and planning a little date night. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then we did some birthday shopping for him at the Short Hills mall. We hadn't been on a date since our move, so it was a really great night!
(I'm embarrassed at the huge plate in front of me vs. the little pizza in front of Josh- ha ha! What can I say? I'm eating for two!)

No comments: