Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Sniffer

Brynlee has been so silly lately. She makes me laugh all day. Her favorite thing to do is this saucy little expression. She scrunches up her face (usually more than this), inhales slowly through her nose, then does two fast exhale blows from her nose. (That's probably confusing). I cannot take that scrunched up face. I start laughing every time she does it. Then she laughs too and sniffs again. She started doing this a few months ago, but now she does it with a little more attitude and it's killing me!

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

AdOrAbLe! It is so amazing how when you are with them all day you notice every new little expression that they make!

Hema and Becky said...

So cute! I totally remember her doing that while I was there. She is so sweet!

Matt and Ness said...

what a great face! your stories make me even more excited to have a baby. you make it seem so fun and easy!