Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Utah: Hawkins

We did some fun things with Josh's family while we were Utah, but I also had one wonderful afternoon where the girls and I had Josh's parents all to ourselves! 
Josh had already left for New Hampshire, but Bryn and Mya and I drove down to spend some time on the farm.

 I love Mya's fuzzy hair in this one :)



 It didn't take long for Bryn to find this lovely wig in the dress-ups!
 Bryn got a special tour of Grandma's garden
"Sunflowers as tall as giraffes!?!"
 They found a little ladybug and Bryn thought it was magical.

Visiting my in-laws is seriously one of my very favorite places to be!
It is so relaxing and beautiful to be out in "the country" and to sit back in their living room and just talk and laugh and listen to stories. Josh's parents are amazing and my girls are so lucky to have them as grandparents!

No comments: