Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shots!

So today Brynlee had her two-month check-up and her first round of SHOTS! I was nervous about how it would go. She weighs 12 lbs 8 oz and is 22.5 inches long. I don't what percentile that is in, but the doctor said everything looks good. Brynlee did surprisingly well with her shots, especially since she usually eats at noon and by the time she got her shots (three hours after I arrived at the facility) it was 1:30 pm. I thought it would be a nightmare, but she didn't even react until the third shot. Then she got a little scared, but not too bad.

I thought she might be fussy today because of the shots, but she's been cheerful as ever. I snapped a few shots of her waking up from her nap this afternoon. I love hearing her make noises in her crib when she's just waking up. Then I go in and see her big smile. She's such a cutie!



No comments: