Monday, December 15, 2008

Under Two Weeks!

Here's a current picture of the growing pregnant belly. I am so excited to have less than two weeks left. Woohoo! I can't wait to have this baby out. She's due the 27th, not the 28th like I've been telling everyone. I was initially Dec 24th, but I thought it got pushed back to the 28th. However, I found out at my appointment last week that my due date, according to my doctor and my records, is actually the 27th. One day sooner. This may not seem like a big deal, but I was thrilled. Of course, I've been counting down the days, so it was definitely a nice surprise to hear that I could subtract a whole day! Anyway, everything's going well. I have my last final tomorrow and then I'd love to go into labor any minute after that!!! We'll see how it goes.

One other thing worth noting: Josh got the pins out of his finger this afternoon. Finally! He is soo glad to have them out. The pin going down the middle was about two inches long and the side pins are shorter. Yes, he kept all three pins and brought them home from his appointment. Don't be surprised if he pulls them out of his pocket and shows them off the next time you see him!

No comments: