Sunday, January 20, 2008

Receptions


In the past few weeks Josh and I have been to the wedding receptions of two of my very favorite people: Kristin Drennan, my wonderful freshman roommate and my secretary in the Relief Society presidency that year, and Jane Egan, my dear friend who went to London, Tonga, and New Zealand with me....and supported me through all of our wild adventures! Both of these girls looked so beautiful at their receptions and both married such great guys. I am SO happy for them. Marriage is awesome. I couldn't be happier than I've been since I've been married. P.S. Josh and I will be married for 6 months tomorrow January 21st. And in celebration of this half-year anniversary BYU has cancelled school for the day. (Some say it's in honor of Martin Luther King Day....but I'm not so sure).

No comments: